(954) 288-6667 Fort Lauderdale and I'll aid you to understand all the costs and call attention to any inaccuracies.
(954) 288-6667 There are certain typical fees related to closing the sale of a house. These fees are often split between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Florida to help lead you through your process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your transaction, I'll not only work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also advocate for reduced closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you are informed of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're buying a house in Broward County, you'll be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within a reasonable range so you're not surprised when you show up at the closing table. I'll be happy to review the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates of concern.